She believed she could. So she did.





Monday, June 4, 2012

Henderickson's and Other Good Stuff

This stuff is so tasty!


And, I just can't get over finding this little jewel.



Seriously can't believe that I left behind the Buffalo china dish. That Canton Craze had set it and you just can't be held responsible for your actions. Fingers crossed it will still be there next time around.


Two blogs that I can't get enough of right now. Rabbit Food for My Bunny Teeth and Gone with the Wynne's. The first is a girl who writes about her yo-yo challenges with weight and how she has created a Rabbit food pyramid. Her mantra "nibble like a rabbit." She does a lot of DIY stuff/recipes/tips and her voice is authentic and likeable. She has lots of good information and she happens to be from Houston but is now living in LA. I copied off the essentials pantry list and am going to make a date with Whole Foods to find Quinoa. I've seen that stuff written all over the health food websites and blogs, but I've never seen it. This summer one of my goals is to try out as many of her recipes as I can. Gone with the Wynne's is a hoot. They are a quirky couple of twenty-somethings from Dallas who are RVing full time. Trust Fund, maybe? I don't know, but they are super cute and lots of fun to watch as they travel around in their RV. It's the only blog that I found with folks under the age of 40, so I will take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment